Our portfolio booklets are a perfect additions to your collection of work, giving you the opportunity to show case your work in a different medium. We design then in different sizes depending on your preference and what suits your work. The important thing to remember is that these bespoke booklets are designed around your creative work and style be that for a photographer, artists or any type of creative
They have a number of different purposes which mean that as a product or a tool they are value for money as they can help you the artists in an number of ways:
- They provide a great reference for artists and photographers who want to carry a convenient and well presented portfolio of their work which they can use in securing commissioned work or to give to galleries to negotiate exhibition space without the need of carrying around a large portfolio of work which can be cumbersome.
- These make great accompaniments for any exhibition and can be sold as a memento along with greetings cards and or postcards along side your work.
- They can be uploaded as flip books to your website which can be viewed on line or downloaded.
internal pages printed on iPrint Digital silk 130gsm. The different types of paper can be also altered to match your work, so it is produced in the best possible way.
I want one what do i need to do?
The best think is to contact us so we can work together to produce a portfolio booklet that fits your style of work. There are a few things that are worth thinking about which we will talk through with you,, for example :
- What size of booklet are you after A4 or A5 for example, will it be landscape or portrait?
- Do you have digital files of your work? If not we can help with this.
- Images ideally for these portfolio booklets need to be 300DPI accompanied by text and an artist biography section.
- We will discuss the size you are after and the orientation.
- We will get your content together with you including images and text.
- We design your booklet and provide you with a soft proof pdf to review.
- More changes are done to get a final soft proof draft that you are happy with.
- We get a single "wetproof" done for you so you can see the finished article before you go to print.
- The final file is put into production.
As you can see you are in control of your design throughout the process so you know that you will get exactly what you are after. This is sometimes not the case when using online production sites when you upload your images and text and hope for the best.