At The Ink Pot we have designed a number of different postcards for artist to accompany their exhibitions, as well as working on promotional postcards for businesses as part of their marketing campaigns. We can produce any number of cards and can do these on different media to bring the best out of your images. All our cards are carefully put together with bespoke back designs to suit your requirements. Our process involves clear soft and wet proofing stages so you as the client can be clear what your final product will look like.
We need images at 300 dpi for the best quality and sized to A6 plus a 3mm bleed. We are able to proportionally resize your images for you or crop them at your request.
See below a couple of our examples
- We will discuss the size you are after and the orientation.
- We will get your images together with text for the back of the cards
- We design your cards and provide a soft proof pdf to review.
- More changes are done to get a final soft proof draft that you are happy with.
- We get a single "wetproof" done for you so you can see the finished article before you go to print.
- The final file is put into production.