Create bespoke designer geetings cards and postcards
These are great editions to your exhibition line up or as products to show case your work as well as supplying local retailers.
Use your original work to create products to sell
Greetings cards and postcards can offer an additional income stream for your original work. These are designed specifically to your requirements and make items that can bring you residual income on top of any original or print art work sales.
- We take the image and create a set up file in the design that you have decided on.
- This soft proof file is then sent to you to check. Here you look at the spacing, text fonts and general layout of the card.
- If anything needs altering we make those changes and go through the same process until you’re happy.
- We then take that file and run of a couple of copies of the card for you to see and check through, again changes can be made at this stage if needs be.
- Once the wet proof is signed off then we do the print run for you.
You’re in control all the way through this process so we make sure you get exactly what you want.
Making greetings and postcards
- Decide what images you want to show, make sure you have them at 300 dpi ready for print…We can help with that if you’re unsure
- Figure out what size is best suited to the image. Standard sizes are A6, A5 and 140ml square.
- The cards can be printed on different stock ranging form something glossy to uncoated to fully recycled stock.
- Let us know how many you need, there is no minimum order but the more you order the cheaper the unit cost is.
- All the finished orders come supplied with envelopes and cello bags ready for the shops included in the price.
Why should I get geetings or postcards made?
They act as great ways to market your work to a wider audience. With some form of contact details on the back you never know who maybe interested in purchasing a larger piece of work.
These additional products add to items to sell at exhibitions where people may not be able to afford a print or an original but can still take away some of your work. They can also be sold into any number of different retail outlets.
Some examples for you to look at.
Book your free designer cards consultation
I will respond in 24 hours and we can dicuss a time for you to pop in, or chat via skype or over the phone at a time that works for you.
At the Ink Pot we try and give back to our loyal customers and followers, so pop your details in the form and get access to our offers and discounts.