The Ink Pot is located at:
The Ink Pot, Unit 1, Station Road, Somerset, TA116AG, UK It is The Ink Pot’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
– Website Visitors: Like most website operators, The Ink Pot collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. The Ink Pot’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how The Ink Pot’s visitors use its website. From time to time, The Ink Pot may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website. The Ink Pot also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on https://www.theinkpot.uk blog posts. The Ink Pot only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
– Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information: Certain visitors to The Ink Pot’s websites choose to interact with The Ink Pot in ways that require The Ink Pot to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that The Ink Pot gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at https://www.theinkpot.uk to provide a username and email address.
– Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
– Aggregated Statistics: The Ink Pot may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. The Ink Pot may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, The Ink Pot does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
– E-commerce: Those who engage in transactions with The Ink Pot – by purchasing The Ink Pot’s services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, The Ink Pot collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with The Ink Pot. The Ink Pot does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.